Friday, March 18, 2005

Paris

Training is done!

A long week. I'm looking forward to this evening, working out and going for a walk, and then waking up late tomorrow and doing some shopping and perhaps a museum. I desperately need a day off when I am well.

Last night I needed to go to the ATM adjacent to the hotel. As I departed and turned the corner, I was confused as to why there were approximately 100 random people hanging out in the street. As I went through them, I realised it was St. Patrick's Day - they were standing in front of Kitty O'Sheas, an Irish bar popular in the area. Unfortunately I was running late for a dinner appt. and could not join in...

Weather today a bit cooler, fog this morning. But still better than all the snow I hear they are getting in Chicago!

Au revoir, à bientôt!

No comments: