Saturday, March 08, 2008


American Airlines Sucks!



I had a 12 hour delay for my flight to Buenos Aires on my departure to South America... if you can believe it. It was so poorly handled - they apparently can't even see such delays in their system - that I didn't even have a confirmation of my departure when I arrived at the airport.

Check this out... my flight is delayed 12 hours departing Santiago back to the USA! What?! I am in disbelief... who has two 12 hour (overnight) delays in the same trip?! They (AA) can't get me on an earlier flight because I'd have to sit in Miami for 7 hours before I can get on a connection... I also heard that Condoleeza Rice was to meet the President here in Chile tomorrow and it was canceled because her staff's AA flights couldn't get to Chile!!

American sucks. One 12 hour delay is one thing, two is just unbelieveable. I lost my whole weekend and am so disappointed I can't spend at least part of the weekend with Andy and my puppies. I am very, very sad.

DON'T FLY AMERICAN AIRLINES TO SOUTH AMERICA OR RUE THE DAY YOU CHOSE IT.