Sunday, June 10, 2007


Buenos Aires


A beautiful Autumn day here in Buenos Aires; it is so strange to go from hot Chicago (!) to cool Buenos Aires. Today it was gorgeous - sunny and cool, high of around 60 degrees I would guess. It was great wearing a jacket and just walking around, perfect walking weather!
The hippie fair is so fun in Recoleta. I even grabbed food from a vendor stall, something I usually shy away from to keep the tummy healthy. I couldn't resist sitting in the sun under a palm tree and watching everyone enjoying themselves. That's the photo you see above.
The hotel is gorgeous as ever, and I love the scent - from Celedonio, that is what the in-room amenties are as well. Very rich and relaxing. Some interesting art has changed in the Paseo des Artes between the two buildings... always interesting, some I like, some I don't... just like art should be...
Dinner then


No comments: