Saturday, October 14, 2006


Cancun

So hot and humid here... in Chicago apparently it is snowing in early October, but here I am sweating bullets! The Hyatt Cancun Caribe Resort has really improved, they have done a wonderful job. I've worked hard the last two days in our meeting and am just exhausted... tonight we are going to downtown Cancun, which I've never done before, to have a few drinks. Hopefully I will make it for an hour or two before I collapse!

The most amazing experience happened on our first night; we had a reception on the beach, and the hotel arranged to get baby turtles that had just hatched that morning for all of us to release into the water. They were so small, they fit right in the palm of your hand and were so cute! We all let them on the beach and they ran into the water and off they went. It was a great and unique experience; apparently it is seasonal so we were very lucky to experience it.

Tomorrow off... time to spend by the pool and catch up on my emails. I just hope the weather will be nice and not quite as hot. Caught the score of the Michigan State game... they lost big time. Coach is gonna be fired!

Ciao!

No comments: