Saturday, February 07, 2004

Paris

Finally over the jet lag, I woke up a bit before 8am. I'm a European now, if only for a couple more days. I opened my windown this morning to find it has gotten much cooler, but it is dry at least - and the dentist isn't working across the street, so the few looks a little less painful.

I had to try room service to see if it was as good this morning as it was last night. Wow. I had oatmeal, coffee and toast. It was so beautifully presented that I took a picture of it. And it was, frankly, the best room service breakfast I've ever had. Not only that, but the oatmeal was amazing - made with real cream, it was so delicious. Probably only 9,000 calories!

About to get ready for the day, then hit some shopping and what looks to be an interesting show at the Musée du Luxembourg. Home later to pack and listen to the MSU-OSU game on-line. Go State!

No comments: